Our goal is to provide quiet enjoyment for all of our guests. We ask that all campers follow these basic rules:
- We welcome pets, but at the discretion of management. Pets must be leashed at all times, and must be cleaned up after. Pets must be quiet and may not be left unattended.
- Please conserve water, as we are on a well.
- Campsites must be kept neat and sanitary.
- Self-contained RVs, travel trailers and motorhomes only (We do not offer tent sites).
- Quiet time is 9:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Summer $40.00 a night plus lodging tax.
Winter $40.00 a night plus lodging tax; w/ metered electric
One family per camper (2 adults 3 children up to 18 years)
$5.00 a night per extra person
All sites have Water- Sewer-Electric. 50 Amps
1/2 down for deposits; no refund
2 night minimum year round
3 night minimum holiday weekends ….no motorcycles
Summer Seasonal Rates; ( May 15 t0 Sept. 15 for summer site only) (April 1 to end of Sept. year rounders)
3150.00 + tax & metered elec. 200.00 elec. deposit
Winter Seasonal Rates; (Oct.1 to end of March)
200.00 electric deposit
3150.00 + tax & metered elec.
Seasonal campers cannot exceed 10 years, once in monitored
Responsible for keeping your area up or we will do it for you for a fee
1/2 down for deposits; no refunds
NO POP UPS OR TENT SITES available at this time;
(WE DO NOT HAVE BATH HOUSES) …no motorcycles