Summer/Winter $45.00 to 70.00 a night plus lodging tax. One family per camper ( 2 adults 3 dependent children up to 18 years) $6.00 a night per extra person $3.00 extra a night per dog $10.00 extra a night for trailers up to a certain length
All sites have Water- Sewer-Electric. 20/30/50 Amps 2 night minimum summer/winter season, 3 night minimum holiday weekends.
No Motorcycles at any time … Safety issue (soft gravel and frost in spring and fall)
Storm Outages: Refunds and/or amount of refund during storm outages determined by DLC owner at time of stay.
WE have seasonal sites. Four month, Six month, also two six month seasons. (2021 pricing) 3550. to 4500+ 200.o0 electric deposit with monthly metered electric. Winter Season two Adults only per site.
Seasonal campers cannot exceed 10 years, once in, monitored Responsible for keeping your area up, or we will do it for you for a fee
1,000 down for deposits; no refunds – electricity DOES go out during storms, sometimes for extended periods of time. You are allowed a generator during storms. We do not provide generators, or fuel for them. We do not refund $ if power and wifi are out during storms.
NO POP UPS OR TENT SITES available at this time;
(WE DO NOT HAVE BATH HOUSES)
DURHAM LEISURE CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
Definitions: Durham Leisure Campground (management)
1. Camper may have no more than two pets on the Property. Proof of current rabies and other required shots must be submitted with application. Owner is responsible for up to date vaccinations prior to stay. A camper is
not allowed to have an aggressive dog on the Property or in the Campground. All pets
on the Property or in the Campground must be leashed at all times. Camper
must clean up immediately after pet(s). No pets left on site unattended. Guests may NOT bring
their dogs to campground. Management, at any time, may request a pet be removed
from the Property or the Campground.
2. The speed limit in the park is 5 miles per hour. Camper is responsible for
Camper’s guests, invitees and family members’ compliance with the speed
limit in the campground.
3. Camper is not allowed to puncture (i.e. hammock screws), cut or remove any
trees, flowers, shrubs, foliage or any other similar item without prior or written
approval from Management.
4. Camper is not allowed to relocate fire pit.
5. Camper must accompany at all times any children under the age of seven (7)
on the property of the Campground. Camper is responsible for any claim, loss
or damage caused by Camper children, guests, invitees or other family
6. Generators (at the expense of the tenant) are to be used as an emergency during storm outages.
7. Camper may not leave outside camp lights on all night.
8. Quiet time in the campground is from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. Camper may
not play loud music or make any other similar loud noises at any time.
9. Checkout time is 11:00 AM.
10. Camper may not have more than one refrigerator on the Property without
prior written approval from Management. (transit only)
11. Camper must have all household garbage securely contained in plastic bags.
All fish, meat and or poultry items must be wrapped in a newspaper and double
bagged before being placed in the Campground dumpster. Camper is
responsible for the removal of their own trash (i.e. microwave ovens, vacuum
cleaners, metal objects, carpets, chairs, foam insulation for seasonal sites, etc.)
12. Camper must keep all fires within the fire pit, fire ring or fireplace.
Camper may not have a fire on the Property that exceeds five (5) feet high.
Camper must extinguish all fires prior to leaving the Property or retiring for
13. No-one shall drive motor vehicle on the grass.
14. There will be no washing of vehicles, which includes but is not limited to boats,
trucks, cars, SUV’s, etc.
15. Camper will park his/her vehicle(s) at camper site. If there is no
room for a trailer, the trailer should be parked in the designated parking area.
16. There will be one trailer/camper per site. With Management’s permission, a small pup
tent is allowed for small children. No other tents/campers are allowed on the
17. Camper guests, invitees and family members must wear helmets while bike
riding within the Campground. (State Law under age 16). No bike riding after dark.
18. Motorized pleasure vehicles (i.e. ATV’s mini bikes, go-carts, golf carts, motorcycles, mopeds, etc.) are not
allowed on the property or in the Campground. Any questions, consult owner.
19. Camper is not allowed to have an unlicensed person operate a vehicle on the
Property or in the Campground.
20. All children are to be on site by dark.
21. Dangerous materials are not allowed on the Property or in the Campground.
Camper shall not at any time have anything of a dangerous, flammable or
explosive character on the property or in the Campground.
22. Firearms are not allowed on the Property or in the Campground.
23. Fireworks are not allowed on the Property or in the Campground.
24. Camper may not allow minor to consume or possess alcohol on the Property
or in the Campground.
25. Illegal or non-prescription drugs are not allowed on the Property or in the
26. Unruly, rowdy, immoral, lascivious or intolerable behavior is not allowed on the
Property or in the Campground. Camper and their guests, invitees and/or
family members are to conduct themselves in a respectable manner.
27. Management reserves the right to remove any person from the Property or the
Campground for any violation of these rules or regulations at any time. Those who are
told to leave the Campground must do so immediately.
28. If at any time payment is not made on time, Management shall have the right, without
notice, to store or otherwise dispose of Camper property at the
29. NO FIREWOOD SHALL BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPGROUND FROM OUTSIDE
SOURCES. ALL FIREWOOD MUST BE PURCHASED AT THE CAMPGROUND.
30. All campers must be insured.
Durham Leisure Campground Rules and Regulations